Friday, November 14, 2008

Rotation #1 - Pediatrics

Rotation 1 was a blast, my favorite field kids!! I had a great preceptor who taught me soooo many things. She invited me back to do my elective there so that's probably where I'll go. I know our school says to keep our eyes open to different fields of medicine and not to decide what field to go into but kids is really where my heart has always been. Every day was just a blast, I tried to turn my exam with them into play time. The days were long but fun. I saw so many neet things like Erythema Multiforme, Molluscum Contagiosum, and the usual ear infections and physicals. My next Rotation in surgery, although I think I will find it interesting standing up for long periods of time does not agree with me. I tend to pass out.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You are awesome at whatever you do. Peds would be lucky to have you!

Kate said...

Oh thse Erythema Multiforme and Molluscum Contagiosum. Children all over the world are rejoicing at the thought of you being able to take care of them. "See the little birdie in your ear?" LOL.