Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a blast. The whole family came over and Justin's mom came all the way from New Mexico. I was so busy having fun I didn't get to take any pictures, but my big sis Beth took some. Justin, his mom, Samantha and Aunt Susan just catching up.
Justin flew up to the roof to rescue our frisbee, he's so nibble.
Just me possing for my fans in my brand new designer apron!

For the first time ever I was able to take the wishbone out prior to carving the turkey! And I did it with the aid of my hemostats!!

Me carving up the turkey, I'm getting pretty good after doing it for about 5 years or so.
We'll fun was had by all, I hope. We had two visitors come Beth's friend Carrie and Catherine and Bills friend, I don't know how to spell her name. I hope they had fun, we love having guests, the more the merrier.












No comments: